Friday, June 15, 2007

Flushed Away Costume Fun

I haven't blogged about movie trivia for awhile. I love looking for those quick little jokes in movies and I spotted two fun ones in "Flushed Away."


When the main character chooses his outfit for the day he quickly holds up several choices. Some go by so quickly you can barely see them, but two are worth hitting the pause button for. The one above shows the character holding the costume usually worn by the character Wallace from the Wallace & Gromit series of animated films. Those films were produced by the same folks that made "Flushed Away," Aardman Animation.

The next one shows the character with the classic yellow Wolverine costume from the X-Men comics. Hugh Jackman, who plays Wolverine in the X-Men films, provides the voice for this rat character.

I had heard some bad reviews of "Flushed Away," but I enjoyed it. However, I wish they had done it as a stop motion animated film, like Aardman's previous films, rather than going digital.

1 comment:

Steve Tanner at Magical Trash said...

Thankfully Aardman has broken away from their DreamWorks Animation relationship! :)