Monday, December 31, 2007

Baptism Cannonball

This video has probably been floating around out there for awhile now, but I just ran across it today.



Lately I've been running into a lot of blogs from angry Christians. They seem to feel that their ministry is to point out everything that's wrong with everyone else's ministry. I'm not going to link to any of their sites here because, well...I don't want to give them any more traffic. They don't deserve it. The first thing I thought when I watched this, after I stopped laughing, was how a bunch of these folks would probably think this is horribly sacrilegious. I might have even thought that a little myself. But that's wrong! We should all be so excited about showing that we stand with Christ that we would cannonball into the baptismal! It's an exciting thing, after all! This kid obviously made that whole church smile, and I think God probably smiled biggest of them all.

No comments: