Monday, October 23, 2006

Puppet Festival - Columbus, OH

This weekend I got to go to the One Way Street puppet festival in the Columbus, OH area. It's been several years since I've been to this festival, so it was great to get back. It seemed we had a lot of new puppet teams this year, but it was an energetic group and we had a lot of fun!

Never thought I'd see the glowing disembodied head of Regis Philbin show up at a puppet festival, but here it is. This prop was a part of a blacklight performance in the song competition.

Gene Cordova is a great ventriloquist and Gospel magician. He was a part of our teaching staff for the Columbus festival.
These three young ladies were the finalists for the lip synch challenge.




Grove City Nazarene has been our hosts for this festival for many many years. They have an amazing facility! Every time I go back something is new! The awesome pre-school area was new since my last visit.

And to top it all off...right outside my hotel was a White Castle! I grew up in the Midwest and miss these slimy little square buggers.


No comments: