Sunday, October 05, 2008

Atlanta Puppet Festival...a few weeks late

I'm a few weeks behind on posting some pictures from my trip to Atlanta for the Puppet Ministry Festival there. Sorry on being late, here's a few pics...


One of my favorite clowns, Brenda Marshall (aka Flower) was one of our guests. Speaking of favorites, here she is doing one of my favorite ways to present a simple salvation message, the good ole Salvation Flash Cards.


When I first met Jason Bonilla he lived in Florida. When I first met Gene Cordova (above) he lived in Seattle. Both have taught at festival for us for many years, and now they are both apart of the same church in Tennessee. So they drove down to Atlanta together to teach at the festival. This is Gene with his vent buddy, Puppy.


Here's one of the most creative people I know, Ferrel Marr, teaching a class on blacklight puppetry.


Our host team, The M&M Puppeteers did a wonderful presentation that combined some flag choreography along with something cool that's been making the YouTube rounds lately called "Cardboard Testimonies." Like "Edward Scissorhands" they made me cry.

No comments: